Midfielder Bicou Bissainthe Included in Haiti's 2019 Gold Cup Roster
Frisco, Texas - North Texas Soccer Club midfielder Bicou Bissainthe has been called up to represent Haiti in the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup.
Bissainthe 20, has appeared in every USL League One match for North Texas SC this season, making six substitute appearances and three starts. Bissainthe has yet to make his senior debut for Haiti but played four games for Haiti's U-20 side in the 2018 Concacaf U-20 Championship where he scored three goals.
Haiti is in Group B for this year's edition of the Gold Cup and will play matches against Bermuda (June 16), Nicaragua (June 20) and Costa Rica (June 24). Bissainthe will have a chance to play in his home stadium as Haiti's second group stage match will be played in Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas against Nicaragua.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from June 6, 2019
- Midfielder Bicou Bissainthe Included in Haiti's 2019 Gold Cup Roster - North Texas SC
- Tormenta FC Hosts Migrant Summer Program Soccer Clinic - South Georgia Tormenta FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent North Texas SC Stories
- FC Dallas, Toyota Stadium, National Soccer Hall of Fame and North Texas SC to #LightItBlue Tonight in Honor of Frontline and Essential Workers
- FC Dallas and Toyota Partner to Feed North Texas Volunteers
- Arturo Rodriguez Named 2019 USL League One Most Valuable Player
- Eric Quill Named 2019 USL League One Coach of the Year
- North Texas SC Claims Inaugural USL League One Title