Mavericks Recall Manny Harris And Jarrod Uthoff From The Texas Legends
DALLAS - The Dallas Mavericks announced today that they have recalled guard Manny Harris and forward Jarrod Uthoff from the Texas Legends of the NBA Development League.
Harris (6-5, 185) and Uthoff (6-9, 220) both started for the Legends in their game against the Austin Spurs last night at Dr Pepper Arena in Frisco. Harris posted a game-high 27 points to go along with nine rebounds, three assists and two steals in 42 minutes. Uthoff had 17 points, eight boards and one assist in 34 minutes.
Harris has appeared in four games for Dallas this season and is averaging 2.0 points and 2.3 rebounds in 6.2 minutes per game.
Uthoff has seen action in two games for the Mavericks this year and has logged a total of 5 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 26, 2017
- Skyforce Outlast Suns to Keep Playoff Hopes Alive - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Jones' Triple-Double Not Enough for Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Mavericks Recall Manny Harris And Jarrod Uthoff From The Texas Legends - Texas Legends
- Cavs Assign Larry Sanders to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- San Antonio Assigns Davis Bertans and Bryn Forbes to Austin - Austin Spurs
- Westchester Knicks Waive Courtney Fells - Westchester Knicks
- Warriors Defeat D-Fenders, Playoff Berth Within Reach - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Magette's Triple-Double Comes in Loss to Santa Cruz - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Legends Finish Home Schedule with a Sellout - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.