Mavericks Howe Signs with Cincinnati
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - The Missouri Mavericks have announced that goaltender Joe Howe has signed with the Cincinnati Cyclones (ECHL).
Howe has played seven games between the pipes for the Mavericks this season (3-2-1), with a 2.52 goals-against average, and a 0.915 save percentage.
The Missouri Mavericks will host Star Wars Night on Friday, December 20th in an evening of out of this world entertainment! Over twenty costumed characters will be walking around the concourse at the Independence Events Center for fans to interact with and take pictures with. Fans are invited to join in the fun and dress as their favorite Star Wars character! Fans who wear anything Star Wars themed to the box office will receive $5 OFF their ticket purchase for the Dec 20th game! May the Mavs be with you.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from December 16, 2013
- Shots from the Point for December 16, 2013 - CHL
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- St. Charles' Dan Weiss Named Oakley CHL Player of the Week - CHL
- Tulsa Oilers Weekly News and Notes - Tulsa Oilers
- Americans Shop with a Player Event Is Tonight at Dick's Sporting Goods - Allen Americans
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Mavericks Howe Signs with Cincinnati - Kansas City Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.