Matches with Philadelphia Union II Relocated
The USL Championship announced today that a pair of contests between Hartford Athletic and Philadelphia Union II have been relocated, with the two clubs swapping venues on the respective dates of each match.
The previously scheduled dates between the two clubs will still remain in place, though the changes in venue will instead see Philadelphia host Hartford at Subaru Park on September 20, with kickoff scheduled for 5:00 p.m. ET, and see Hartford host Union II at Dillon Stadium on September 23, with kickoff scheduled for 7:00 p.m. ET. Both matches will be available for viewing on WCTX-MyTV9 and on ESPN+.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your tickets, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 11, 2020
- LOUvSTL: Match Preview - Saint Louis FC
- Battery Defeat Tampa Bay Again 1-0 - Charleston Battery
- Orange County SC Signs Teenage Duo, Alexis Cerritos & Raymond Drai - Orange County SC
- Match Preview: Legion FC V. Charlotte Independence - Saturday, September 12 - Birmingham Legion FC
- FC Tulsa Ready for Rivalry as OKC Energy FC Visits ONEOK Field - FC Tulsa
- Match Notes - SAFC at El Paso Locomotive - San Antonio FC
- Rising Hosts Vegas with Fans in the Stands, Tonight at 7:30 PM on CW61 Arizona & ESPN+ - Phoenix Rising FC
- Tacoma Defiance Match at Portland Timbers 2 Rescheduled for September 24 - Tacoma Defiance
- Charlotte Independence v Birmingham Legion FC: Match Preview - Charlotte Independence
- Austin Bold FC Match against RGVFC Toros Postponed - Austin Bold FC
- RGV FC Postpone Saturday Night Matchup with Austin Bold - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- Real Monarchs Welcome New Mexico United - Real Monarchs SLC
- Match Preview: ATL UTD 2 vs The Miami FC - Atlanta United 2
- Matches with Philadelphia Union II Relocated - Hartford Athletic
- Preview: What to Watch for with LouCity vs. Saint Louis FC - Louisville City FC
- Preview: Republic FC vs. Reno 1868 FC - Sacramento Republic FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.