Marshals Sweep Strykers
Tonight from Strykers Stadium, the Texas Marshals defeated The Woodlands Strykers by a final score of 6-3. The victory gave the Marshals a three-game sweep of the Strykers, winning both seven-inning games during last night's doubleheader.
Here is tonight's box score (June 21, 2016):
Marshals' highlights from tonight's game include:
Zach Wilson pitching four innings of scoreless relief to earn the victory, giving up just three hits and recording five strikeouts John Lott going 2-for-3 with two walks Findley, Mahdi, Studdard and Khan each driving in one run
Tomorrow night, June 22, the Marshals return home to host the visiting Brazos Valley Bombers. The game will be at Graham Field with a 7:05 pm start time.
• Discuss this story on the Texas Collegiate League message board...
Texas Collegiate League Stories from June 21, 2016
- Cane Cutters Fall to Generals, 10-3; Split Series - Acadiana Cane Cutters
- Marshals Sweep Strykers - Texas Marshals
- Strykers Suffer Home Defeat - Woodlands Strykers
- Bombers Looking for Service Member Names for Military Appreciation Jersey - Brazos Valley Bombers
- Strykers face off against the Marshals in a double header - Woodlands Strykers