Marshals Fall Behind Early, Lose To Generals 4-1
Last night the Texas Marshals fell behind in the early to the Victoria Generals. The final score from Graham Field (Plano, Texas) was 4-1.
Here is the box score from the July 24, 2015 game:
Marshals' starting pitcher, Dylan Porter, earned the loss. He gave up three runs (earned) over seven innings while striking out five. Generals' starting pitcher, Caden Williams, earned the victory. Williams pitched 7-2/3 innings, giving up just one run (earned) and striking out six.
Logan Sepanek went 1-for-3 and had the lone RBI for the Marshals.
Tonight the Marshals go on the road to Tyler for a two-game series against the East Texas Pump Jacks. They play again tomorrow night. Both games are scheduled for a 7:00 pm start time.
• Discuss this story on the Texas Collegiate League message board...
Texas Collegiate League Stories from July 25, 2015
- Cane Cutters Stay Hot - Acadiana Cane Cutters
- Six Run 4th Inning Powers Pump Jacks To 10-3 Victory - Texas Marshals
- Bombers Jackson's Home Run Powers Bombers to Victory on Agriculture Night - Brazos Valley Bombers
- Jacks Sweep Strykers with 6-1 Win - East Texas PumpJacks
- Marshals Fall Behind Early, Lose To Generals 4-1 - Texas Marshals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.