Marksmen Complete Two-For-One Deal, Add Rookie Forward
Fayetteville, N.C- The Fayetteville Marksmen have dealt Shane Bennett and Cody Walsh to the Mississippi RiverKings, in exchange for rookie forward Jamie Hill.
A native of Glassboro, New Jersey, Hill joins the Marksmen for his rookie season of professional hockey. The 5-foot-9, 174-pound forward began the season with the Macon Mayhem, skating in three games, registering no points, before joining the RiverKings. In 10 games with Mississippi, Hill recorded three points (1goal, 2assists), grabbing his first pro goal on November 3, 2017, in his first game against the Mayhem.
Prior to turning pro, Hill suited up for the University of New Hampshire, completing four seasons with the Wildcats and scoring 20 points (9goals, 11assists) in that time.
The Fayetteville Marksmen are owned and operated by Union Pro Hockey Group and play their home games at Crown Coliseum. The Marksmen are a committed community asset, designed to provide premium entertainment to families and individuals in Cumberland County and surrounding areas.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from December 15, 2017
- : Mayhem Acquire Paul Russell from Roanoke In - Macon Mayhem
- Save 15% off at the RiverKings Holiday Sale - Mississippi RiverKings
- Marksmen Complete Two-For-One Deal, Add Rookie Forward - Fayetteville Marksmen
- Mayhem Donate $2500 to Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Georgia - Macon Mayhem
- Marksmen Deal for Patterson - Fayetteville Marksmen
- Huntsville's Sy Nutkevitch Named STX Player of the Month - SPHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fayetteville Marksmen Stories
- Fayetteville Marksmen Clinch SPHL Playoff Spot, Final Home Game this Friday
- Complete Team Effort Calms the Storm, 5-1
- Post-Season Players: How Fayetteville Found Their Way
- Early Surge Lifts Marksmen in 5-3 Win, Secures Playoff Spot
- As Storm Roll in to Town, Marksmen Look to Clinch Playoff Spot