Manchester Wolves Lady Wolf Pack Dance Team Finals Saturday
MANCHESTER, NH-- The spark and sizzle is back on the sidelines for the Manchester Wolves 2009 season and the Lady Wolf Pack, the team's talented dance team, will be finalized on Saturday, January 24th.
After three rounds of preliminary tryouts, the finalists will compete for a spot on the Lady Wolf Pack at the Hampshire Dome in Milford, NH, which is the official practice facility of the team. The finals, to be judged by a panel of media and sports celebrities, are open to the public and begin with registration at 8 AM.
After a one-year hiatus in which the dance team was replaced by a promotional squad, the Lady Wolf Pack will be back performing on the field and the sidelines at all of the Wolves home games on The Acting Loft Field at the Verizon Wireless Arena. The Lady Wolf Pack will also be involved in community service projects and make promotional appearances all year round.
The Wolves, who made it all the way to the American Conference Championship game last season, begin the 2009 season on March 27th on the road and play their first home game on Saturday, April 18th.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from January 21, 2009
- Clay Walker Added to Fever Roster - Tri-Cities Fever
- Manchester Wolves Lady Wolf Pack Dance Team Finals Saturday - Manchester Wolves
- Firebirds Assigned Five More Players - Albany Firebirds
- Peoria Pirates Announce Player Open Tryouts - Peoria Pirates
- Florida Firecats Host Second Open Tryout - Florida Firecats
- Former Rival now in Thunder Blue - Mahoning Valley Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.