Major League Soccer Extends Training Moratorium
April 23, 2020 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
NEW YORK - Major League Soccer has extended the team training moratorium through, and including, Friday, May 15. MLS training facilities remain closed to all players and staff with the exception of players requiring medical treatment or rehabilitation, under the direction of the team medical staff, that cannot be performed from the safety of their residence.
While MLS players are expected to remain in each club's respective market, MLS will continue to review individual requests by players to relocate to another market by car, taking into account the totality of a player's situation.
MLS will remain in close contact with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) on this continually evolving situation and provide further updates as they become available.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 23, 2020
- Major League Soccer Extends Training Moratorium - MLS
- DeliverLean Launches Weekly Food Distribution Drive at Inter Miami CF Stadium - Inter Miami CF
- The National Soccer Hall of Fame and Toyota Stadium South End Renovation Win Excellence in Construction Pyramid Award - FC Dallas
- PENCIL and Nashville Soccer Club Join Forces to Support MNPS Students - Nashville SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.