Louisville Xtreme Adds to Offensive Line for 2021
Louisville, KY. - The Louisville Xtreme of the Indoor Foot League has added 2 key components to their Offensive Line for next season. Dante Hollis and Kyle Mudick will begin the rookie season in the Indoor Football League as members of the Xtreme.
Head Coach Mark Stoute was eager to have Hollis and Mudick join the Xtreme.
"Dante and Kyle are both athletic young players who were fixtures on the offensive line at their respective University's. We are excited to have them on board."
Hollis (6'3/320) appeared in nine games his freshman year and went on to be a starting guard the rest of his career at Campbellsville University. He was named 1st Team All-MSC Bluegrass Division.
Mudick (6'3/300) started off at Chadron St University before transferring to Ft Lewis College where he became an integral part of the offensive line as well as a team leader.
The Louisville Xtreme are members of the Indoor Football League based in Louisville, Kentucky. The Louisville Xtreme is coached by Mark Stoute and led by team president Chris Redman. Tickets and partnership are available for the upcoming 2021 season. For more information, visit louxtreme.com. You can follow the team on Facebook (@LouisvilleXtremeFootball), Twitter and Instagram (@louxtremefb).
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from January 13, 2021
- Louisville Xtreme Adds to Offensive Line for 2021 - Louisville Xtreme
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Louisville Xtreme Stories
- Louisville Xtreme Continues to Build Offensive Line
- Louisville Xtreme Adds to Offensive Line for 2021
- Louisville Xtreme Add Former NFL Bills and Jets Player to Roster
- Louisville Xtreme and WDRB Media Announce TV Partnership
- UofL Health Partners with Louisville Xtreme