Last Three Tropics Home Games Will be Broadcast Live in National Markets
LAKELAND, Fla. - The Florida Tropics SC and the Major Arena Soccer League will get some major television exposure over the final weeks of the regular season.
Both upcoming games at the RP Funding Center in Lakeland against the Kansas City Comets -- March 17 and again March 30 -- will be broadcast live on Channel 38, KCMI in Kansas City.
The regular season home finale on April 6 against the Baltimore Blast will be available to fans in the Mid-Atlantic region live on NBC Sports Washington.
The games are part of broader exposure for the Tropics and MASL. Last weekend's Tropic game against the St. Louis Ambush was broadcast live by Cox Sports Television in several Gulf Coast states. Additional MASL games will be shown live on WPNY in Utica, Root Sports NW and NBC Sports Chicago.
All remaining Tropics games will also continue to be broadcast live at www.masl.tv.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from March 14, 2019
- Fury Captain Sesay Rallies Troops for "Do-Or-Die" Trip to Tacoma - Ontario Fury
- San Diego Sockers Match Notes vs Dallas - San Diego Sockers
- Dallas Sidekicks Play the San Diego Sockers on the Road - Dallas Sidekicks
- Last Three Tropics Home Games Will be Broadcast Live in National Markets - Florida Tropics SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Tropics SC Stories
- Tropics Close Third Season in MASL with 6-4 Road Loss to Rival SeaWolves
- Record Crowd Can't Root Home Tropics to Win as Blast Take 4-2 Triumph
- Home Season Finale Saturday as Three-Time Defending MASL Champ Baltimore Blast Visits
- Tropics Can't Erase Four-Goal Deficit as Comets Roll to 6-2 Win
- Tropics Hope to Repeat Success of Last Home Start as KC Comets Visit Lakeland Saturday