Knighthawks Activate Biles, Move Garritano to Practice Squad
(Rochester, NY) - Rochester Knighthawks General Manager and Vice President of Lacrosse Operations Dan Carey announced today that the team has activated defenseman Tyler Biles off the practice squad. In a corresponding move, the Knighthawks have moved defenseman Julian Garritano to the practice squad. Both transactions are pending league approval.
Biles made his season debut on Jan. 18 in Rochester's 13-12 win over Calgary, recording one loose ball and causing one turnover. Garritano has appeared in three games, collecting four penalty minutes and 11 loose ball recoveries.
The Knighthawks look to get back in the win column this afternoon when they take on the Vancouver Warriors at Segar & Sciortino Field at The Blue Cross Arena for the only time this season. The 2:00 p.m. matinee can be heard live on 107.3 FM The Bull as well as B/R Live.
Knighthawks single game tickets for the 2019-20 season are on sale now and start at just $17. New Season Ticket Memberships for the 2019-20 season start as low as just $16 per seat, with Loyalty Member pricing beginning at just $15 depending on seat location. For more information, visit www.rochesterknighthawks.com/season-tickets or call 585-454-5335 and speak with a Knighthawks sales representative.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from February 9, 2020
- Warriors Stun Knighthawks in OT - Vancouver Warriors
- Knighthawks Edged in Overtime by Warriors - Rochester Knighthawks
- Rock Steamroll Bandits in 13-9 Win - Toronto Rock
- Bandits Come up Short in Road Loss to Toronto - Buffalo Bandits
- Knighthawks Activate Biles, Move Garritano to Practice Squad - Rochester Knighthawks
- Rochester Knighthawks Game Preview: Sunday, February 9, 2020 vs. Vancouver Warriors - Rochester Knighthawks
- Rush Come Alive in Fourth to Shake off Mammoth - Saskatchewan Rush
- Calgary Roughs up Out-Of-Town Riptide - Calgary Roughnecks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.