Jackalopes Tender Forward Liam O'Hare
ODESSA, TX - The Odessa Jackalopes are proud to announce they have tendered forward Liam O'Hare for the 2020-21 season.
O'Hare, a native of Barcelona, Spain, recently completed his second season with the New Jersey Jr. Titans 18U program. O'Hare has been an over a point-per-game player for the Jr. Titans the past few seasons. He netted 36 points (7 goals, 29 assists) in 34 games during the 2018-19 season. O'Hare followed that up with another exceptional offensive output in 2019-20 with 33 points (6 goals, 27 assists) in 30 games played.
"Offensive output is something that obviously jumps out to us initially," said Jackalopes interim head coach Adam Phillips. "As we evaluate the player further, we make sure all parts of his game will allow him to have success at the NAHL level."
A tender is a contract, of sorts, a player signs announcing his intentions to play for that particular NAHL team and that NAHL team only. Once a player signs a tender with an NAHL team, his playing rights belong to that team within the NAHL and he may not be recruited by any other NAHL team. Each team is granted ten (10) tenders, plus or minus any trades, which become active on Nov. 1. Tendered players are not eligible for the NAHL draft. (Information provided by NAHL.com)
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from April 2, 2020
- Jackalopes Tender Forward Liam O'Hare - Odessa Jackalopes
- NAHL Announces 2019-20 Divisional Awards - NAHL
- Alex Dominique Named to South Division All Rookie Team - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- NAHL Announces 2019-20 Season Awards - NAHL
- Kleven Named NAHL R.O.Y. - Minot Minotauros
- Titans Defenseman Danny Dimon Makes NCAA Commitment to Elmira College - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.