Hawks Recall Cavanaugh and Evans, Transfer Magette and White III to Atlanta
ATLANTA, GA - The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club has recalled forwards Tyler Cavanaugh and Jeremy Evans, and transferred guard Josh Magette and forward Andrew White III to Atlanta, from the Erie BayHawks, the team's NBA G League affiliate, it was announced today. Magette and White III are on two-way contracts.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from April 4, 2018
- Austin Spurs Black out the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park for Western Conference Finals - Austin Spurs
- Grand Rapids Drive's Landry Nnoko Named 2017-18 NBA G League Defensive Player of the Year - Grand Rapids Drive
- Grand Rapids Drive's Landry Nnoko Named 2017-18 NBA G League Defensive Player of the Year - G League
- Hawks Recall Cavanaugh and Evans, Transfer Magette and White III to Atlanta - Erie BayHawks
- Fort Wayne Mad Ants Fall to Erie in Eastern Conference Semifinals - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Bighorns Drop Western Conference Semifinals to Lakers - Reno Bighorns
- South Bay Plays Its Cards Right, Advances to West Finals - South Bay Lakers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Erie BayHawks Stories
- Erie BayHawks Announce 2019-20 Single Game Tickets and Promotional Schedule
- Erie BayHawks Announce Junior Dance Team Auditions
- Erie BayHawks Announce Two New Ticket Initiatives for 2019-20 Season
- BayHawks Announce Six Select Dates for the 2019-20 Season
- Pelicans Sign Zylan Cheatham and Josh Gray to Two-Way Contracts