Freedom cancels today's Fan Fest and Boston match due to snow
Due to accumulating snow at the Maryland SoccerPlex in Germantown, Md., the Freedom's 4 p.m. exhibition match vs. Boston and the team's annual Fan Fest event (originally scheduled for 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.) have been cancelled for Sunday, March 30.
Season ticket books, which were to be distributed during the Freedom's Fan Fest event, will be mailed.
See you at the Freedom home opener on April 12th at RFK Stadium as the Freedom take on the New York Power at 7 p.m.!
• Discuss this story on the Women's Professional Soccer message board...
Women's Professional Soccer Stories from March 30, 2003
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent magicJack Stories
- Washington Freedom Announces Sonia Bompastor's Mutual Contract Termination
- Jim Gabarra Resigns as Head Coach of Washington Freedom
- Washington Freedom's 2010 WPS Playoff Run Ends with Overtime Goal
- Washington Freedom Travel to Face Philadelphia Independence in First Round of Playoffs
- Washington Freedom Defeat Atlanta Beat 1-0 To Advance To WPS Playoffs