Forward Adriana Leon Clears NWSL Distribution Process
January 3, 2019 - National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) News Release
CHICAGO - The National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) announced today that the rights to Adriana Leon were made available to all clubs via the Distribution Process. A Canada international, Leon's rights were not selected by a club and she is now Discovery Eligible within the league.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from January 3, 2019
- One Week out from Picking Number One - Chicago Red Stars
- Forward Adriana Leon Clears NWSL Distribution Process - NWSL
- Seattle Reign FC Elects Not to Retain Rights to Forward Adriana Leon - OL Reign
- NWSL Announces Updated Preliminary List of Eligible Players for the 2019 College Draft - NWSL
- Houston Dash Announce Technical Staff for 2019 Season - Houston Dash
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.