Florida Launch Open House Set for January 12
BOCA RATON, FL - The Florida Launch is proud to announce an Open House at their new home, Central Broward Regional Park & Stadium on January 12.
Open to all, fans will be able to take a look at the new home venue and see seating options for the 2019 Major League Lacrosse season that begins on May 31 as the Launch welcome the Atlanta Blaze to Central Broward Stadium.
Fans that have already put down deposits for the 2019 season are welcomed to join the team at 10:30 a.m. at Central Broward Stadium to pick their seats for the season.
Everyone else is welcomed to come in at 11 a.m. to tour the stadium, look at season ticket options and see seating locations.
Fans who come to the open house will have the opportunity to meet and greet Launch players Matt Bellando, Duncan Clancy, and Matt Witko. Furthermore, fans will be able to shoot on the field and meet Apollo as well as be the first to buy exclusive 2019 Florida Launch merchandise.
If you would like to make a deposit for 2019 Season Tickets, you can do so by calling 561-923-9068.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from December 18, 2018
- Florida Launch Open House Set for January 12 - Florida Launch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Launch Stories
- Florida Launch Announce Single-Game Ticket Sales and 2019 Theme Nights
- Florida Launch Announce First-Ever Dance Team for 2019 Season
- Florida Launch Announce Launch Pad Series
- Florida Lacrosse Coaches Convention Returns to Boca Raton
- Florida Launch Open House Set for January 12