Florida Launch Announce Launch Pad Series
BOCA RATON, FL - In an effort to bring fans closer to players than ever before, the Florida Launch are excited to announce the start of a new series beginning this week exclusively on floridalaunchlacrosse.com titled Launch Pad.
Launch Pad will publish first-person stories from Launch players, which will provide unique insight into their daily lives. From their love of lacrosse to their hardest lesson ever learned, Launch Pad will be the place Launch fans come to for an in-depth look at their favorite player.
Launch Pad will provide players with a platform to connect directly with Launch fans around the world and will give them a place to pen what is near and dear to their hearts, giving fans a rare look into their lives.
Through impactful and powerful stories, Launch Pad will bring fans closer than ever to the players they love.
Launch Pad will debut this Friday, January 25 and will be published bi-weekly throughout 2019.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from January 24, 2019
- Florida Launch Announce Launch Pad Series - Florida Launch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Launch Stories
- Florida Launch Announce Single-Game Ticket Sales and 2019 Theme Nights
- Florida Launch Announce First-Ever Dance Team for 2019 Season
- Florida Launch Announce Launch Pad Series
- Florida Lacrosse Coaches Convention Returns to Boca Raton
- Florida Launch Open House Set for January 12