Florida Launch Announce First-Ever Dance Team for 2019 Season
BOCA RATON, FL - The Florida Launch is excited to announce the introduction of a coed dance team at the beginning of the 2019 Major League Lacrosse season that will elevate the game day experience and energize crowds with a diverse array of unique talents.
As ambassadors of the Florida Launch, the dance team will participate in a variety of community events and public appearances as well as perform at home games.
Alison Gadia will lead the team as its first head coach. Gadia comes from an extensive cheerleading background in which she was a Miami Dolphins cheerleader for five seasons and was named the 2017 Pro Bowl cheerleader for the Miami Dolphins, the highest honor earned by a cheerleader.
Auditions for the Florida Launch dance team will be held on March 2, at North Broward Preparatory School with check-in starting at 11 A.M.
To register for the dance team tryouts, please visit shopfloridalaunch.com/collections/events to get your ticket.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from February 6, 2019
- Florida Launch Announce First-Ever Dance Team for 2019 Season - Florida Launch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Launch Stories
- Florida Launch Announce Single-Game Ticket Sales and 2019 Theme Nights
- Florida Launch Announce First-Ever Dance Team for 2019 Season
- Florida Launch Announce Launch Pad Series
- Florida Lacrosse Coaches Convention Returns to Boca Raton
- Florida Launch Open House Set for January 12