Fire names head coach
WENATCHEE - Wenatchee Fire general manager Mike Osborn will do triple-duty this season by retaining reigns on the organization and by coaching both his professional and semi-professional indoor soccer teams.
The pro team will debut in the new 4,300-seat Greater Wenatchee Regional Events Center in November and will be a charter member of the Professional Arena Soccer League. The semi-pro team, which has been in existence since 2004, also will play home games in the events center.
• Discuss this story on the Professional Arena Soccer League message board...
Professional Arena Soccer League Stories from June 24, 2008
- Fire names head coach - Wenatchee Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wenatchee Fire Stories
- Wenatchee Fire Recovers from Four Goal Deficit to Draw in Snohomish
- WVSportsplex.com to Broadcast Clinching Match, Can Clinch Tournament Berth with Win
- Wenatchee Fire Escapes from Bellingham with Close Win
- Wenatchee Fire Singe Snohomish, 8-5
- Wenatchee Fire FC Rebounds after Tight Loss with Big Win