FC Kansas City Waive Defender Domi Richardson
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (July 17, 2015) - FC Kansas City announced today that the club has waived defender Domi Richardson.
"All of us at FC Kansas City appreciate Domi [Richardson] and we believe she has a bright future in the game." Director of Soccer Operations Huw Williams said.
Richardson was signed by the club as a Discovery Player during the 2015 preseason. The Missouri University graduate did not play for the Blues after battling a hamstring injury throughout the first third of the season.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from July 17, 2015
- Flash Forward Sydney Leroux to Undergo Ankle Surgery - Western New York Flash
- Thorns FC Forward Alex Morgan Undergoes Minor Knee Surgery - Portland Thorns FC
- Match Forecast: Reign FC at Washington Spirit Tomorrow - Seattle Reign FC
- Diana Matheson Returns as Spirit Face Reign at Home - Washington Spirit
- FC Kansas City Waive Defender Domi Richardson - FC Kansas City
- Red Stars to Take on Breakers in Front of Sellout Crowd - Chicago Red Stars
- Flash Announces Partnership with Roswell Park Cancer Institute - Western New York Flash
- Boston Breakers Partner with XRCEL Athlete Fuel - Boston Breakers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Kansas City Stories
- NWSL ANNOUNCES FC KANSAS CITY TO CEASE OPERATIONS
- FC Kansas City and Vlatko Andonovski Part Ways
- FC Kansas City Sends Two Players to Canada for International Friendlies
- BECKY SAUERBRUNN SET TO LEAD U.S. WOMEN'S NATIONAL TEAM AGAINST TEAM CANADA
- 2018 NWSL COLLEGE DRAFT TO BE HELD IN PHILADELPHIA ON January 18