Detroit Pistons Assign Forward Henry Ellenson To Grand Rapids
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the team has assigned forward Henry Ellenson to the team's NBA Development League (D-League) affiliate, the Grand Rapids Drive.
Ellenson has appeared in 10 games this season averaging 1.1 points and 0.8 rebounds in 3.7 minutes per game. He was selected with the 18th overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft. In five games with the Grand Rapids Drive, Ellenson has averaged 17.4 points, 9.8 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.0 steals, 1.2 blocks and 34.3 minutes.
For in-depth analysis by website editor Keith Langlois and special inside-access videos, visit www.pistons.com, the official source for news and features on the Detroit Pistons.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 4, 2017
- Westchester Knicks Lose Control at the Finish Line, Fall to Grand - Westchester Knicks
- Drive Earn Comeback Win over Knicks - Grand Rapids Drive
- Red Claws Hang on in Delaware - Maine Red Claws
- Drive Re-Acquire Ismael Romero - Grand Rapids Drive
- Memphis Grizzlies Recall Troy Williams From Iowa Energy - Iowa Wolves
- Slow Third Quarter Sinks BayHawks - Erie BayHawks
- Texas Legends Care Nominated for Non-Profit of the Year - Texas Legends
- Lakers Assign Zubac to Los Angeles D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Detroit Pistons Assign Forward Henry Ellenson To Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Drive
- Austin Spurs To Hold First Responders Appreciation Game January 8 - Austin Spurs
- Erie BayHawks to Launch Mentorship Month with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie County - Erie BayHawks
- Knicks Assignment - Westchester Knicks
- D-Fenders Win in Reno, Move to 15-5 on the Year - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Patterson's 33 Points Not Enough to Hold off La - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.