CT Tigers Rained out Monday
NORWICH, CT- Monday's scheduled game between the Connecticut Tigers and Staten Island Yankees was postponed due to persistent showers in the area.
As the game was the final one in Norwich between the teams, it will be made up as part of a doubleheader at Staten Island. The Tigers will visit Richmond County Bank Ballpark twice in the next three weeks. The exact date will be announced at a later time.
The Tigers visit Staten Island August 16-18, and again August 31-September 2.
Connecticut (21-22) heads to Auburn, NY to begin a three-game series with the Doubledays Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 7:05. All games can be heard on 1310 WICH and online at www.cttigers.com.
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from August 8, 2017
- Spikes Hang on to Top Scrappers, and Take Road Series - State College Spikes
- Hudson Valley defeats Lake Monsters in extras - Vermont Lake Monsters
- Late Inning Runs Propel Cats to Win - Tri-City ValleyCats
- Black Bears Take 2 of 3 in Series with Muckdogs - West Virginia Black Bears
- CT Tigers Rained out Monday - Connecticut Tigers
- Renegades Devoured by Monsters - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Mendoza Homers, But Spikes Take Defeat at Scrappers - State College Spikes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Connecticut Tigers Stories
- Brooklyn Shuts out Norwich Navigators on Throwback Thursday, 6-0
- CT Tigers Play as Norwich Navigators to Open Three-Game Homestand
- CT Tigers Add OF Ulrich Bojarski
- De La Cruz Goes Deep as CT Tigers Suffer Sweep
- Lake Monsters Walk off CT Tigers Twice in One Night