Coyotes Hold Development Camp
GLENDALE, ARIZONA - Phoenix Coyotes General Manager Don Maloney announced today that the Coyotes will hold their prospect development camp July 8-12 with on-ice sessions taking place July 9-11 at the Ice Den (9375 East Bell Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85260). All on-ice sessions will be from 2:15 to 3:45 p.m. daily and are free and open to the public.
Among the top prospects expected to attend the camp include former first round draft choices Henrik Samuelsson (2012), Connor Murphy (2011), Brandon Gormley (2010), and Mark Visentin (2010). In addition, prospects such as forwards Lucas Lessio, Jordan Martinook, Brendan Shinnimin, Phil Lane, defenseman James Melindy, and goaltender Mike Lee will also attend. Coyotes prospect Tobias Rieder of the Kitchener Rangers (OHL), who was acquired this year from Edmonton, along with all of the Coyotes 2013 draft choices will also attend the camp.
The camp will provide players with NHL coaching and instruction in both on and off-ice workout sessions. A full roster for the 2013 Coyotes Development Camp as well as media availability information will be released following the 2013 NHL Entry Draft (Sunday, June 30 at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from June 19, 2013
- Texas Stars Announce Six Guaranteed Home Dates for 2013-14 Season - Texas Stars
- Barons with Seven Dates Confirmed on 2013-14 Schedule - Oklahoma City Barons
- Coyotes Hold Development Camp - Portland Pirates
- Los Angeles Kings Re-sign Brandon Kozun - Manchester Monarchs
- Amerks Home Opener Set For October 4, 2013 - Rochester Americans
- Bartley Earns One-Way Deal from Nashville - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.