Charlotte Hounds Join Forces with GovX to Honor Military and First Responders
Charlotte, N.C. (May 30, 2014) - The Charlotte Hounds announced today a partnership with GovX, the leading website and e-commerce network devoted to serving verified U.S. Armed Forces personnel and government first responders. GovX offers privileged pricing on events, tickets and 20,000+ premium products.
As part of the partnership, GovX will have a presence on charlottehounds.com and will offer discount tickets exclusively to U.S. Military personnel and government first responders for all 2014 Charlotte Hounds home games. To access this exclusive discount, qualified fans can visit the Hounds/GovX ticketing page at http://www.govx.com/e/137%20.
GovX's proprietary online verification technology allows the Hounds to easily extend privileged online ticketing exclusively to active, reserve, veteran and retired U.S. Military personnel as well as those who serve and protect our communities including police, fire, EMS and related federal, state and local government employees.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from May 30, 2014
- Bocklet Brothers Lift Outlaws over Hounds - Denver Outlaws
- Hounds' Comeback Falls Short in Denver - Charlotte Hounds
- Charlotte Hounds Join Forces with GovX to Honor Military and First Responders - Charlotte Hounds
- Chesapeake Looks to Return to Winning Ways at Home Against Ohio - Chesapeake Bayhawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charlotte Hounds Stories
- Hounds Sign Sponsorship Deal with Legion Brewing for 2017
- Hounds Active in Offseason with Player Signings
- John Grant Jr. Powers Ohio to Semi-Final Win over Charlotte
- MLL Names Mike Chanenchuk Maverick Most Improved Player of 2016
- Hounds' Will Haus Named Warrior Defensive Player of the Week