Carrie Named IFL Offensive Player of the Week
Stampede Express new quarterback Donald Carrie was named the IFL offensive player of the week. Carrie who hails from Alcorn State University, came to the Stampede Express Thursday May 31st and was named player of the game on Saturday June 2nd against the Katy RuffRiders.
Carrie had an impressive debut with the Stampede Express as he threw for 314 yards and 6 touchdowns. Donald led the Stampede Express to a last second victory with a 33 yard touchdown pass with only 4 seconds remaining on the clock. "Carrie is an experienced quarterback who understands the arena game," states head coach Wali Mumin.
The Stampede Express will be in action June 9th 2007 against Louisiana Swashbucklers. Tickets are currently available by calling 947-DOWN (3696) or 653-9577. Stampede Express Football Half the Field Twice the Excitement... Get Ready to Rumble!
• Discuss this story on the Intense Football League message board...
Intense Football League Stories from June 7, 2007
- Carrie Named IFL Offensive Player of the Week - San Angelo Stampede Express
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Angelo Stampede Express Stories
- Local Farmer Joins Team
- Stampede Express Hosting First Round of the Playoffs
- Stampede Express Receive Proclamation
- Indoor Football League Week 10 Vidswap.Com Players Of The Week
- Veteran Quarterback Takes the Snaps