Capitols Try-Outs this weekend
Lincoln NE - - The Lincoln Capitols member of the NIFL will be hosting open try-outs for the 2005 season. Try-Outs will be taking place at the Abbott Sports Complex January 9, 2005. Try-out fee is $35. Participating in an NIFL combine ends eligibility for NCAA sanctioned football activities and completion of any scholarship support from that point forward.
Nebraska Sports Acceleration will be on hand testing athletes in the 10 yard dash, 40-yard dash, Pro Agility run, and vertical Jump. Other Drills will also be taking place.
Players need to bring workout clothes and tennis shoes or other appropriate turf shoes. No Metal Cleats are permitted. All players must sign injury and medical care waiver before they are allowed to try- out.
Capitols head coach and his staff will be on-hand to evaluate and select those players who best display the talent, drive and determination required.
Check in begin at 8 am on January 9th drills and testing will begin no later then 9 am and will last until approximately 11am
The Lincoln Capitols have more great deals available for 2005 season tickets. You can call the Capitols' office for more details at 477-8888 or e-mail at [email protected]
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from January 5, 2005
- Tri-Cities Fever Announce Assistant Dance Team Coach - Tri-Cities Fever
- Cincinnati Marshals to hold open tryouts - The Marshals
- Hawks Visit Ronald McDonald House - Everett Hawks
- Kreatures announce dance team/cheerleader auditions - Kissimmee Kreatures
- Capitols Try-Outs this weekend - Lincoln Capitols
- Drillers announce dance team/cheerleader tryouts - Beaumont Drillers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.