Bluefish to Give Away George H. W. Bush Bobble Head September 16
(Bridgeport, Conn. - September 10, 2015) - The Bridgeport Bluefish will be giving away a George H. W. Bush bobble head to fans at The Ballpark at Harbor Yard on Wednesday, September 16th. In tribute to his college baseball career, the bobble head will feature Bush in his Yale University uniform.
George Herbert Walker Bush was the 41st President of the United States, serving from 1989 to 1993. He played baseball for the Yale University Bulldogs in New Haven, Connecticut from 1945 to 1948. He was a first baseman and was elected captain of his team during his senior year.
Game time on Wednesday, September 16th will be 7:05 pm with gates opening at 6:05 pm. Be sure to arrive early, as the Bluefish will only be giving these special bobble heads to the first 500 fans through the gates. Tickets are available by calling 203-210-BLUE, visiting the Bluefish Box Office at Harbor Yard.
The Bridgeport Bluefish are members of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball and play their home games at The Ballpark at Harbor Yard. For further information, call 203-210-BLUE (2583) or visit the brand new BridgeportBluefish.com.
• Discuss this story on the Atlantic League message board...
Atlantic League Stories from September 10, 2015
- Revs and Patriots Washed out in Series Finale - York Revolution
- Thursday's Game at Camden Postponed - Long Island Ducks
- Thursday Night's Somerset Patriots Game Postponed - Somerset Patriots
- Four 'Sharks Games Left; Don't Miss the Fun Tonight through Sunday - Camden Riversharks
- Thursday's Game Postponed - Bridgeport Bluefish
- 2015 Playoff Tickets on Sale Now - Long Island Ducks
- Bluefish to Give Away George H. W. Bush Bobble Head September 16 - Bridgeport Bluefish
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.