Bandits to Host Game 1 of NLL Finals on Saturday, June 4
The Buffalo Bandits will host Game 1 of the NLL Finals at KeyBank Center on Saturday, June 4 at 7:30 p.m.
Buffalo will host either the Colorado Mammoth or the San Diego Seals, depending on the outcome of Game 3 of the West Conference Finals next Saturday at 10 p.m.
Tickets for Game 1 go on sale this Monday, May 23 at 10 a.m.
Dates and times for Games 2 and 3 (if necessary) of the best-of-three series will be announced at a later time.
The Bandits, who finished the regular season with a league-best 14-4 record, won their single-elimination playoff opener against the Albany FireWolves and swept their best-of-three East Conference Finals series against the Toronto Rock.
Josh Byrne and Dhane Smith lead the NLL playoffs with 23 and 22 points, respectively. The forwards are tied for the playoff lead with 15 goals each.
The Bandits are seeking their fifth NLL championship and first since 2008. They last made the NLL Finals in 2019 - the league's most recent postseason due to COVID cancellations in 2020 and 2021 - where they fell in two games to the Calgary Roughnecks.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from May 22, 2022
- Dhane Smith Announces Donation Exceeding $15,000 to Support Victims' Families - Buffalo Bandits
- Bandits to Host Game 1 of NLL Finals on Saturday, June 4 - Buffalo Bandits
- Mammoth Drops Game 2 of West Conference Finals Saturday - Colorado Mammoth
- Buffalo Advances to NLL Finals, San Diego Sends West Conference Finals to Decisive Third Game with Thrilling OT Win - NLL
- Bandits Advance to NLL Finals with Win over Rock - Buffalo Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.