Bandits Announce 2018-19 Roster
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Bandits General Manager Steve Dietrich today announced the team's 21-man roster and practice squad for the 2018-19 season.
The 2018-19 roster will see the return of Bandits veterans Kevin Brownell, Steve Priolo and Dhane Smith along with Josh Byrne, who led all rookies in scoring during the 2017-18 season. First-year Bandits highlighting the roster are offseason trade acquisition Corey Small and free agent signing Matt Vinc. Also making the team are Matt Gilray and Ian MacKay, the third and fourth selections in the 2018 NLL Entry Draft.
The team also assigned Dallas Bridle, Zach Herreweyers and Devlin Shanahan to the practice squad and placed Jon Harnett and Mark Steenhuis on the injured reserve list.
The roster breakdown is below, and a full roster is attached.
Forwards (5): Josh Byrne, Jordan Durston, Shawn Evans, Corey Small, Dhane Smith
Transition (8): Kevin Brownell, Chase Fraser, Matt Gilray, Thomas Hoggarth, Ian MacKay, Ethan O'Connor, Nick Weiss, Ryan Wagner
Defensemen (6): Matthew Bennett, Mitch de Snoo, Justin Martin, Steve Priolo, Matt Spanger Bryce Sweeting
Goalies (2): Zach Higgins, Matt Vinc
Practice Squad (3): Dallas Bridle, Zach Herreweyers, Devlin Shanahan
Injured Reserve (2): Jon Harnett, Mark Steenhuis
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from December 10, 2018
- Knighthawks Announce 2018-19 Roster - Rochester Knighthawks
- Roughnecks Announce 21-Player Active Roster - Calgary Roughnecks
- Rock Final Roster Is Set - Toronto Rock
- Rush Announce 2018-2019 Roster - Saskatchewan Rush
- Seals Announce Inaugural 21-Man Roster - San Diego Seals
- Swarm Announces Final Roster for 2018-19 Season - Georgia Swarm
- Black Wolves Announce Roster for 2018-19 Season - New England Black Wolves
- Wings Finalize Inaugural Roster - Philadelphia Wings
- Bandits Announce 2018-19 Roster - Buffalo Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.