Atlanta Blaze Sweep Series Season against Boston Cannons
Cambridge, MA-Kevin Rice matched the Blaze franchise record for points in a single game in a 17-14 win over the Cannons on Saturday night at Harvard Stadium.
Rice had nine points (4 goals, 4 assists) including a two-point goal with two seconds remaining in regulation to secure the win.
Max Seibald finished with four points and brought the Cannons to within a goal of Atlanta with 33 seconds left in the game with a two-point goal.
For the Blaze it marked their third straight win, the longest winning streak in franchise history.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from May 13, 2018
- Denver Outlaws Lose 24-22 to Chesapeake BayHawks in Back-and-Forth Game on Sunday - Denver Outlaws
- Atlanta Blaze Sweep Series Season against Boston Cannons - Atlanta Blaze
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Atlanta Blaze Stories
- Kevin Rice and Christian Cuccinello Among Finalists for 2018 MLL Awards
- Kevin Rice and Christian Cuccinello Among the Finalists for 2018 MLL Awards
- Ratliff Nominated for MLL's New David Huntley Man of the Year Award
- Atlanta Blaze Fall to Denver Outlaws in Season Finale
- Atlanta Blaze Beat Florida Launch with Playoffs in Sight