Assistant Coach Position Available
The Moncton Magic are looking to hire an assistant coach for the upcoming 2018-19 NBL Canada Season.
The ideal candidate will work directly under the Head Coach and GM of Player Operations, and should possess a minimum of 5-10 years coaching experience, preferably with 2-3 years of experience at the CIS, NCAA or professional levels. Experience in individual skill development, opponent scouting, and game film breakdown using Synergy sports editor software is also preferred.
This is a seasonal position starting October 15, 2018 running through May 15, 2019. A monthly stipend, furnished housing and other considerations will be provided for the position.
Applicants can email CV and resume to Head Coach Joe Salerno at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from September 1, 2018
- Assistant Coach Position Available - Moncton Magic
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Moncton Magic Stories
- Moncton Magic Begin Preseason Tour
- Magic Announce 2018-19 Schedule
- Magic Add Big Man to Roster, 7' Foot Centre Zeke Marshall Signs with Team
- Magic Add Size, Athleticism and Youth to Back Court - Rookie Shawn Johnson Signs with Team
- Assistant Coach Position Available