Aces Acquire 2021 2nd Round Pick from Indiana in Exchange for Lindsay Allen & No. 24 Pick in 2021
LAS VEGAS - Las Vegas General Manager Dan Padover announced today that the Aces have acquired the Indiana Fever's second round pick (No. 14 overall) in the 2021 WNBA Draft in exchange for fourth-year guard Lindsay Allen, and Las Vegas' second round pick (No. 24 overall) in 2021.
The Aces now have the 12th, 14th, and 36th picks in the 2021 WNBA Draft.
Allen was originally drafted by the New York Liberty in the second round (No. 14 overall) of the 2017 Draft. The Aces signed her after her rookie campaign, and she played the 2018 and 2020 seasons for Las Vegas, missing 2019 with an injury. For her career, Allen is averaging 2.7 points and 2.4 assists.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from February 15, 2021
- Aces Acquire 2021 2nd Round Pick from Indiana in Exchange for Lindsay Allen & No. 24 Pick in 2021 - Las Vegas Aces
- Minnesota Lynx Sign WNBA Champion Aerial Powers - Minnesota Lynx
- Indiana Fever Complete Trades with Las Vegas and Minnesota - Indiana Fever
- Minnesota Lynx Acquire 2022 Second-Round Draft Pick in Exchange for Guard Odyssey Sims and Negotiating Rights of Temi Fagbenle - Minnesota Lynx
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Las Vegas Aces Stories
- Nike, WNBA Unveil New Uniform Collection for 2021
- Las Vegas Re-Signs Three-Time All-Star Center Liz Cambage
- Aces Acquire 2021 2nd Round Pick from Indiana in Exchange for Lindsay Allen & No. 24 Pick in 2021
- WNBA Approves Sale of Las Vegas Aces to Mark Davis
- Aces Ink All-Star Riquna Williams to Free Agent Deal