67's Acquire Dylan Robinson from Oshawa
OTTAWA - The Ottawa 67's announced Friday that the club has acquired 17-year-old forward Dylan Robinson from the Oshawa Generals in a trade that sends three draft picks the other way.
Robinson was a second-round pick (28th overall) in the 2018 OHL Priority Selection Draft. The Saginaw, Michigan native had 29 goals and 55 assists for 84 points in 55 games in the GTMMHL during the 2017-18 season, on top of winning the OHL Cup and being chosen as the OHL Cup MVP. In his rookie OHL campaign last season with the Generals, Robinson combined two goals and five assists for seven points in 34 games.
In return, the Barber Poles send Windsor's second round pick in 2020, Kitchener's 2023 second round pick and a conditional third round pick in 2023.
"Dylan is a player who will add size, tenacity and skill to our line-up. We are excited to see Dylan on the ice in the very near future," said 67's General Manager James Boyd.
Full trade details:
2020 2nd Rd Pick (Windsor)
2023 2nd Rd Pick (Kitchener)
Cond. 2023 3rd Rd Pick (Ottawa)
67's training camp will be opening on Monday, August 26th, while the players will be on the ice at the University of Ottawa's Minto Sports Complex as soon as Tuesday, August 27th for two intra-squad games and on Wednesday, August 28th for the team's three on three tournament. Fans and public are all invited to attend.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from August 23, 2019
- Be a Member of the Black and Gold Crew on Game Nights - Kingston Frontenacs
- Training Camp Opens Sunday - North Bay Battalion
- Wolves Announce Training Camp Details - Sudbury Wolves
- 5th-Annual Training Camp Details & Roster Announced - Flint Firebirds
- Generals to Hold Training Camp August 27th-29th - Oshawa Generals
- Do You Want to Become a Part of the Niagara IceDogs Family' - Niagara IceDogs
- Frontenacs Add Jeff Twohey to Hockey Management Staff - Kingston Frontenacs
- 67's Acquire Dylan Robinson from Oshawa - Ottawa 67's
- Generals Trade Dylan Robinson to the Ottawa 67's in Exchange for Draft Selections - Oshawa Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.