14ers Acquire Davin White in Trade with Anaheim
DENVER - Feb. 4, 2008 - The Colorado 14ers announced today that they have acquired guard Davin White from the Anaheim Arsenal in the first trade in 14ers team history. In exchange Anaheim receives forward Terrence Crawford.
White has played in 25 games this season for the Arsenal, starting 12 times. The 6-1 guard out of Cal State-Northridge is averaging 11.6 points, 3.6 assists, and 2.8 rebounds per game this season. White also appeared in 45 games for the Arsenal last season, averaging 9.8 points and 3.7 assists per contest.
In two games against Colorado this season White has put up some impressive totals, scoring 23 points and dishing out eight assists in the season opener on November 23, and adding 12 points and nine assists in an Arsenal overtime win on December 21.
White will wear #19, and he is expected to be in uniform when the 14ers host the Utah Flash Tuesday night at the Broomfield Event Center.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 4, 2008
- 14ers Weekly Update - Colorado 14ers
- 14ers Acquire Davin White in Trade with Anaheim - Colorado 14ers
- Thunderbirds Sweeten Partnership with Sweet Tomatoes - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Toros Acquire Serge Angounou - Austin Spurs
- Idaho's Brian Gates and Los Angeles' Dan Panaggio To Coach 2008 D-League All-Star Game - G League
- Dakota's Carlos Powell Named D-League.Com Performer of the Week - G League
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Wizards Dazzle Thunderbirds - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- D-League Daily Developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.