101st Grey Cup Festival Unveils "Team Party Pass"
The 101st Grey Cup Festival is pleased to unveil the all new "Team Party Pass." This is the first time this pass has been available at a Grey Cup Festival and will allow patrons entry to all of the team hospitality rooms at Evraz Place and the Downtown Party Tent for one price.
The Team Party Pass will allow entry to the hospitality rooms for the B.C. Lions, the Calgary Stampeders, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, the Toronto Argonauts, the Atlantic Schooners, the Hamilton Tiger Cats as well as Riderville and the Downtown Party Tent.
Unlike previous Grey Cup Festivals where each team party charged a separate daily admission, one pass is good for ALL hospitality rooms at Evraz Place for all three days! Thursday enjoy the hospitality at Riderville as well as with the Atlantic Schooners, Toronto Argonauts and Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Friday and Saturday night the B.C. Lions, Calgary Stampeders and Winnipeg Blue Bombers will also be extending their own unique welcome.
"The Team Party Pass is an idea that has been discussed at Grey Cup Festivals for a number of years," stated 101st Grey Cup Festival Executive Director Neil Donnelly. "This announcement is a culmination of months of work and discussion and we owe a huge thanks to members of the 101st Grey Cup Festival volunteer committee and to the other CFL teams that have joined us in this initiative. More importantly, this is a great opportunity for CFL fans looking to experience as much of the Grey Cup Festival experience as possible."
Team Party Pass tickets will be available to CFL season ticket holders from April 8th to April 19th. All CFL season ticket holders will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to purchase the Team Party Pass.
All event tickets, including the Team Party Pass will be available to the general public in June, 2013.
Team Party Pass Thursday November 21st - Saturday November 23rd 12:00 noon - 1:00am Daily Evraz Place Tickets: $60 plus applicable service fees for Season Ticket holders (online only)
- Your pass will include one (1) dated ticket for each of the three days. This will allow you to share the tickets with family or friends if you aren't able to attend all three days. On the day indicated on your ticket, simply exchange it at the door for a wristband which is good for that day only. Wristbands are non-transferable.
- With your wristband you will also have access to the Downtown Party Tent located in Victoria Park in downtown Regina (subject to programming of other events and space available).
- Purchases will be limited to four (4) passes per season ticket account, subject to availability. Any tickets purchased in excess of this amount may be voided.
- You must be 19 years of age or older to attend.
In addition to the Team Party Pass we will also be hosting a number of exciting events including the CFL Player Awards, the Gala Dinner, the Countdown to Kickoff Party as well as concerts at the Brandt Centre, the CFL Alumni luncheon and a number of free events around the city. Further details will be posted at 101greycupfestival.ca as they become available over the coming months.
- 101st Grey Cup Festival Executive Director Neil Donnelly will be available to the media this afternoon (Wednesday) at 1:00 pm at the Grey Cup Festival office (Evraz Place - between Tim Horton's and Credit Union EventPlex).
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from March 27, 2013
- Tiger-Cats Mourn Passing of Former Coach Ron (R.D.) Lancaster Jr. - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- 2013 Argos Cheerleaders Finals Set for Saturday - Toronto Argonauts
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to Host Annual Fan Forum at Canad Inns Polo Park - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Alouettes sign former Super Bowl champ Dominic Rhodes - Montreal Alouettes
- Blue Bombers Mourn the Passing of Former Coach Ron Lancaster Jr. - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Eskimos Mourn the Passing of Ron Lancaster Jr. - Edmonton Eskimos
- 101st Grey Cup Festival Unveils "Team Party Pass" - Saskatchewan Roughriders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.