BayHawks Release Chris SmithMarch 4, 2014 - NBA Development League (D-League) Erie BayHawks
Smith (6-2, 200, Louisville) averaged 8.1 points and 3.3 rebounds per game for the BayHawks in 23 appearances (eight starts). He became the third New York Knicks assignee to play in a game for Erie when he was assigned to the BayHawks to start the NBA D-League season. Following his release from the Knicks on December 31, he was claimed by Erie as a free agent.
The BayHawks return to action tomorrow afternoon in Tulsa for a 1 pm ET tip-off against the 66ers.
NBA Development League Stories from March 4, 2014
- Full Slate of Activities Set as BayHawks & LECOM "Salute Our Troops" on Sunday - Erie BayHawks
- NBA-Drafted NBA D-League Players Can Now be Directly Claimed by NBA Parent Club's Affiliate - D-League
- Mavericks Assign Gal Mekel to Texas Legends - Texas Legends
- Mavericks Assign Gal Mekel to Texas Legends - D-League
- NBA D-League Update - D-League
- Bobcats Sign Center Justin Hamilton to 10-Day Contract - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- BayHawks Release Chris Smith - Erie BayHawks
- Bucks Sign Forward Tony Mitchell from NBA D-League's Fort Wayne Mad - D-League
- Bobcats Sign Center Justin Hamilton from NBA D-League's Sioux Falls Skyforce - D-League
- Bucks Sign Mad Ants Forward Tony Mitchell - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Tulsa 66ers to Host Thunder Field Trip Day at Chesapeake Energy Arena - Tulsa 66ers
- Warriors Fall to Reno - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Reno Bighorns Cruise Past Warriors - Reno Bighorns
- D-Fenders Clobber 87ers with Franchise Record 157 Points - Los Angeles D-Fenders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.