B-Sens Announce Roster MovesFebruary 5, 2013 - American Hockey League (AHL) Binghamton Senators
Lebda, 31, began the season with the Rockford IceHogs where he skated in 27 games, recording 11 assists and adding 18 penalty minutes.
The 5-11, 195-pound defenseman split the 2011-12 season between the Springfield Falcons and their National Hockey League affiliate Columbus Blue Jackets. With Springfield he recorded one goal and nine assists for ten points and added 18 penalty minutes in 26 games. He scored one goal, three assists and added 14 penalty minutes in 30 games with Columbus.
The Buffalo Grove, Ill. native has appeared in 167 career American Hockey League games with the Grand Rapids Griffins, Springfield and Rockford, scoring seven goals and adding 45 assists.
Lebda has also appeared in 397 career NHL games with the Detroit Red Wings, Toronto Maple Leafs and Columbus, scoring 20 goals and adding 56 assists.
In another move today, the B-Sens announced that they have released defenseman Kyle Bushee from his professional try-out contract.
Bushee, 27, signed with the B-Sens on Jan. 31, but appeared in no games.
The 6-0, 190-pound defenseman has appeared in 40 games this season with the Elmira Jackals of the ECHL where he has scored six goals and added 14 assists.
The B-Sens return to action tomorrow as they travel to Glens Falls to face the Adirondack Phantoms at 7 p.m. Fans can listen live on "Binghamton's Classic Hits" BIG 107.5 (WBBI-FM) beginning 15 minutes before game time as Grady Whittenburg, the voice of the B-Sens, hosts the Countdown to Faceoff.
American Hockey League Stories from February 5, 2013
- Home Stand Ends with Shootout Loss - Lake Erie Monsters
- Whale Dropped by Albany in Shootout - Connecticut Whale
- Bears Skate to Shootout Win in Cleveland - Hershey Bears
- Devils Win at All Levels - Albany Devils
- Sharks Stun IceCaps with Late Comeback - St. John's IceCaps
- Sharks Shock IceCaps with Late 3rd Period Comeback for 3-2 Win - Worcester Sharks
- Oilers Assign Defenseman Theo Peckham to OKC on Conditioning - Oklahoma City Barons
- A Sweet Deal for You and Your Sweetheart - Rockford IceHogs
- Coyotes Recall Summers Assign Rundblad to Portland - Portland Pirates
- AHL Weekly - AHL
- Heat Beat Americans 3-2, Extend North Division Lead - Abbotsford Heat
- Albany Devils Add Stefan Stepanov - Albany Devils
- Griffins Face Test from South Division - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Sound Tigers Host "Big Brothers Big Sisters Day" this Sunday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Vote Now For Stevens Jewelers Diamond In The Rough Award - Springfield Falcons
- Amerks' Five-Game Win Streak Snapped in 3-2 Loss to Heat - Rochester Americans
- Oilers Recall Mark Arcobello - Oklahoma City Barons
- Gallant Agrees to Entry-Level Deal - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Admirals to Donate $2 from All Tickets to Children's Hospital February 17 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Admirals Hope to Pick up Where They Left off at Home - Norfolk Admirals
- Rivermen Extend Point Streak to Five - Peoria Rivermen
- B-Sens 2013-14 Season and 2013 Calder Cup Playoff Tickets to Go on Sale Sunday - Binghamton Senators
- Haydar's Hat Trick and Sweatt's OT Winner Lead Wolves Past Peoria - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals to Host Donald Driver February 15 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Albany Devils Weekly - Albany Devils
- Rangers Assign Forward Brandon Mashinter to Connecticut - Connecticut Whale
- Anaheim Returns Devante Smith-Pelly to Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- Audy-Marchessault Assigned To Falcons - Springfield Falcons
- Dallas Reassigned Tyler Beskorowany to Idaho - Texas Stars
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Crunch Kick off Anti-Bullying Campaign - Syracuse Crunch
- B-Sens Announce Roster Moves - Binghamton Senators
- Amerks Launch "Sweets in Your Seats" Valentine's Day Pack - Rochester Americans
- Bruins Take You Can Play Pledge - Providence Bruins
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Texas Takes Down Houston, Continues To Lead The Ahl - Texas Stars
- Houston Aeros Fall to Rampage 5-2 - Houston Aeros
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.