FC Kansas City Launches New LogoJanuary 10, 2013 - Major Indoor Soccer League (MISL) Missouri Comets
"We started the Blues for fans of soccer in Kansas City and the women's soccer community as a whole," said Team President, Brian Budzinski, "Our organization will always be about the fans, and we feel that this new logo better reflects our overall mission."
The primary colors for FC Kansas City will be blue and black. The new logo also represents the ever-flowing qualities that make up the game of women's professional soccer.
FC Kansas City is a Women's Professional Soccer Team competing in the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL). The "Blues" will start play in the Spring of 2013.
Major Indoor Soccer League Stories from January 10, 2013
- Wave's Team Approach Extends Winning Streak to Nine - Milwaukee Wave
- Lancers Welcome Syracuse to Blue Cross Arena - Rochester Lancers
- FC Kansas City Launches New Logo - Missouri Comets
- Wings Look to Rebound against Comets - Wichita Wings
- Soul Set To Host Blast In Hopes Of Equalizing Series - Chicago Soul FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.