Soul Hosts Football and Cheer ClinicJuly 9, 2012 - Arena Football League (AFL) Philadelphia Soul
"It is essential that young people stay active throughout the summer," Mayor Nutter said. "The clinic is a unique opportunity for young people to learn new football skills with one of Philadelphia's great sports teams."
Soul assistant coach, Adriel Fenton, will lead the instruction with the assistance of Soul players - Larry Brackins, Joe Goosby, Brandon Perkins, LaRico Stevenson and soon-to-be Philadelphia Eagle, Tiger Jones - will conduct a variety of drills in order to teach the fundamentals of football.
Members of the Soul dance team, the Soulmates, will also be in attendance for aspiring cheerleaders and dancers to learn choreographed dance moves and techniques.
For more information on the clinic contact John Tabourn at (215) 253-4900 ext. 176 or email@example.com.
For a full list of other "Pop-Up" events throughout the summer, log on to www.phila.gov/youthprograms.
Arena Football League Stories from July 9, 2012
- Talons Named Central Division Champs, Bring Playoffs to San Antonio - San Antonio Talons
- Sharks' Sewall Activated Monday - Jacksonville Sharks
- SaberCats Defensive Lineman Joe Sykes Breaks AFL Sack Record - San Jose SaberCats
- Former Mustangs Honored by AFL - Milwaukee Mustangs
- Soul Hosts Football and Cheer Clinic - Philadelphia Soul
- Talons Seize Top Spot in Power Rankings - AFL
- Q&A with New Orleans VooDoo OL Patrick Afif - New Orleans VooDoo
- Storm Hosts VooDoo in Game 17 - Tampa Bay Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.