VooDoo Add Local Talent DB Josh VictorianJune 19, 2012 - Arena Football League (AFL) New Orleans VooDoo
Victorian (5'10" 190 lbs. Louisiana Tech) was an undrafted free agent signee of the Baltimore Ravens in 2011, going on to play with the New England Patriots, mainly on the practice squad. Victorian also spent time with the New Orleans Saints on the practice squad in 2012.
Victorian was a four-year letterman at Louisiana Tech where he finished with 87 tackles (63 solo), 27 passes defended, and 5 interceptions. He is also a native of St. Rose, starring at Destrehan High School. Victorian was a standout for the Wildcats, guiding the team to the Louisiana 5A state playoffs four consecutive seasons.
Arena Football League Stories from June 19, 2012
- Blaze Ink Former Third Round NFL Draft Pick - Utah Blaze
- Poots Named Offensive Player of the Week - Utah Blaze
- Command Wide Receiver Brings Home JLS Ironman of the Week - Kansas City Command
- Poots, Calvin and Chambers Earn Week 15 Honors - AFL
- Live NFL Network Broadcasts to Resume on Friday - AFL
- AFL Lands ArenBowl XXV Partnership with AVITAE During CBA Resolution - AFL
- Blaze to Battle South Division Leader - Utah Blaze
- Defending the Mustangs and Holding the Line - Milwaukee Mustangs
- AFL Playoff Scenarios as of Week 15 - AFL
- VooDoo Add Local Talent DB Josh Victorian - New Orleans VooDoo
- Philadelphia Soul Take over Hatboro Saturday - Philadelphia Soul
- Orlando Predators Host New Orleans VooDoo Friday, June 22 - Orlando Predators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.