Mullens, Shakur and Weaver Recalled from 66ersApril 17, 2010 - NBA Development League (D-League) - Tulsa 66ers
Mullens, who was a 2009-10 All NBA D-League Honorable Mention, appeared in four postseason contests (all starts) with the 66ers, averaging 13.3 points, 9.3 rebounds, 1.25 blocks and 26.3 minutes.
Shakur, who was named to the 2009-10 All NBA D-League Second Team, has averaged 16.0 points on 51.0% shooting from the field, 4.5 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 2.0 steals, 1.0 block and 32.8 minutes in four postseason contests (all starts).
Weaver, has seen action in four games (all starts) in the playoffs, averaging 24.0 points on 51.7% shooting from the field and 57.1% from three-point range, 6.0 rebounds, 5.8 assists, 2.0 steals and 1.50 blocks in 40.5 minutes per game.
The 66ers currently trail the Iowa Energy 0-1 in the best-of-three series in the semifinals of the 2010 D-League Playoffs. The two teams square-off Sunday, April 18 in Iowa at 4:00 PM. Should it be necessary, the teams will play in a deciding game Tuesday, April 20 at 7:00 in Iowa.
NBA Development League Stories from April 17, 2010
- Mullens, Shakur and Weaver Recalled from 66ers - Tulsa 66ers
- Vipers' comeback falls sort - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Toros Take Game One with Nail-Biting Win in Austin - Austin Spurs
- Austin Toros' Alonzo Gee Named NBA Development League Rookie of the Year - D-League
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - D-League
- 66ers Fall Short in Semi-Finals Game 1 to Energy 107-102 - Tulsa 66ers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.