Board of Directors of American Basketball Association, Inc. Votes to Remove CEOFebruary 5, 2007 - American Basketball Association (ABA) Press Release
Note: OurSports Central no longer actively covers the American Basketball Association (ABA) as a professional league due in part to its inability to publish and play a schedule and the transitory nature of many of its teams. For information on professional minor leagues, please see OSC's basketball section.
American Basketball Association Stories from February 5, 2007
- Sea Dawgs Defeat the Nighthawks - Wilmington Sea Dawgs
- Joe Newman to remain as ABA CEO - ABA
- Board of Directors of American Basketball Association, Inc. Votes to Remove CEO - ABA
- Imperials imposing defense leads to victory - Palm Beach Imperials
- Riverhawks go 3-0 over weekend - Quad City Riverhawks
- Quebec wins two over weekend - Kebs de Laval
- Top five remain same in ABA Power Rankings - ABA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.