Wisconsin Herd's Jones Suspended
March 9, 2020 - NBA G League (G League) News Release
NEW YORK - The NBA G League today announced that Wisconsin Herd forward Jemerrio Jones has been suspended for one game without pay for receiving his 13th technical foul of the 2019-20 season.
Under NBA G League rules, a player or coach is automatically suspended without pay for one game once they receive their 13th technical foul during the regular season. For every two additional technical fouls received during that regular season, the player or coach will be automatically suspended without pay for an additional game.
Jones received his most recent technical foul with 3:20 remaining in the second quarter of the Herd's 136-122 win over the Capital City Go-Go on March 7 at Menominee Nation Arena. Jones will serve his suspension March 13 when the Herd plays the Erie BayHawks at Erie Insurance Arena.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 9, 2020
- BayHawks Kabasele to Have Season Ending Surgery - Erie BayHawks
- RGV Vipers Weekly Update: March 9-15 - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Memphis Hustle Waive Nino Johnson - Memphis Hustle
- Wisconsin Herd's Jones Suspended - G League
- Oklahoma City Blue Acquires LiAngelo Ball - Oklahoma City Blue
- Hornets Recall Dwayne Bacon from the Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.