Utah Royals FC Announces 2020 Preseason Schedule
SANDY, Utah - - Utah Royals FC today announced its full preseason schedule ahead of the 2020 National Women's Soccer League season.
URFC will begin its third preseason on Monday, March 9, at Zions Bank Real Academy in Herriman, Utah. It is here that the team will train for the first three weeks of the preseason, weather dependent. Beginning on March 21, Royals FC will move back to its home training facility at America First Field in Sandy.
At the end of the month, Utah Royals FC will take a preseason trip to Orange County, California, where the team will train for four days before facing the University of Southern California on March 29 at Orange County Great Park in Irvine, California.
After returning from California, URFC will face University of Utah on April 1 at America First Field.
Utah Royals FC 2020 Preseason Schedule (Subject to change)
Sat., March 29 - vs. University of Southern California at Orange County Great Park (Irvine, Cali.)
Sat., April 4 - vs. University of Utah at America First Field (Sandy, Utah.)
Utah Royals FC season tickets are on sale now at UtahRoyalsFC.com or by calling 844.REAL.TIX.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from March 4, 2020
- Huerta, Brooks and Ashley Signed Through 2022 Season - OL Reign
- Utah Royals FC Announces 2020 Preseason Schedule - Utah Royals FC
- NC Courage Inks Contracts with Key Defenders in Erceg and Daniels - North Carolina Courage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Utah Royals FC Stories
- Utah to Host 2020 NWSL Challenge Cup Presented by P&G and Secret
- RSL and Utah Royals FC Join with Wonder Entertainment to 'Light the RioT'
- A Unique Mix of Partners Collaborate with the Navajo Nation During COVID-19 Pandemic
- RSL Foundation and Broadway Media Group Launch "Feeding Our Frontline" Community Fund
- Dell Loy Hansen and Wasatch Property Management Offer Relief to Property Residents