Tiger-Cats Add Four To Secondary
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats announced today that the team has signed import defensive backs Tony Davis, Derek Douglas, Will Heyward and Richie Rich.
Davis, a 5-10, 195-pound native of Warren, Ohio, spent time on the Ticats practice roster last season after attending training camp with the NFL's Arizona Cardinals. He played four seasons at Penn State, recording 122 tackles (82 solo) and three interceptions.
Douglas, a 6-0, 185-pound native of Columbus, Georgia played three seasons at Tuskegee University, registering 26 tackles and three interceptions in his senior season. He most recently suited up with the IFL's Colorado Ice.
Heyward, a 5-9, 190-pound native of Seguin, Texas registered 25.5 tackles in four seasons at Texas State. He attended training camp with the B.C. Lions last year.
Rich, a 5-9, 195-pound native of Marietta, Georgia made 21 tackles at North Alabama last year after spending three seasons at North Carolina.
About the Hamilton Tiger-Cats
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats are a member of the Canadian Football League (CFL) with a rich 141-year history, which includes 15 Grey Cup Championships. For more information log onto www.ticats.ca
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 19, 2010
- Argos To Open Rookie Camp In Two Weeks; Sign Speedy Draft Pick Spencer Watt - Toronto Argonauts
- Esks Add Three To Roster - Edmonton Eskimos
- Receiving Trio Added To Lions Training Camp Roster - B.C. Lions
- McGill Stadium Almost Ready For Action - Montreal Alouettes
- Tiger-Cats Add Four To Secondary - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hamilton Tiger-Cats Stories
- Tiger-Cats Mourn the Loss of Former Owner and Iconic Hamiltonian David Braley
- Tiger-Cats Mourn the Passing of Tommy Joe Coffey
- Letter from Caretaker Bob Young to Tiger-Cats Fans and Partners
- 'Hamilton Proud' Mask Campaign Raises $30,000 for Food4kids
- Tiger-Cats Sign Defensive Back Stribling