TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING RECALL GOALTENDER LOUIS DOMINGUE FROM SYRACUSE CRUNCH
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Tampa Bay Lightning have recalled goaltender Louis Domingue from the Syracuse Crunch, vice president and general manager Steve Yzerman announced.
Domingue, 25, has appeared in nine NHL games this season with the Lightning and Arizona Coyotes, posting a 2-6-0 record. In two starts with the Lightning, Domingue has won both games. He made his Lightning debut on January 7 against the Detroit Red Wings, recording 34 saves in the Bolts' 5-2 victory. Domingue was acquired by the Lightning from Arizona on November 14, 2017 in exchange for goaltender Michael Leighton and forward Tye McGinn.
The 6-foot-3, 210-pound goaltender has appeared in 16 games with the Crunch this season, posting a record of 11-5-0 to go along with a 2.20 goals-against average and .917 save percentage. Domingue has played in 87 career AHL games over five seasons with the Crunch, Springfield Falcons and Portland Pirates, registering a record of 38-35-3 to go along with a 2.91 goals-against average and .905 save percentage.
Domingue was originally selected by the Coyotes in the fifth round, 138th overall, at the 2010 NHL Draft.
Single game tickets and packages are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Crunch office located inside the War Memorial Arena at 800 S. State St. in Syracuse, by calling the office at 315-473-4444.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 30, 2018
- BLUE JACKETS ASSIGN VETERAN CENTER ZAC DALPE TO MONSTERS - Cleveland Monsters
- MONSTERS Weekly - Cleveland Monsters
- North Division Rallies to Win AHL All-Star Challenge - Rochester Americans
- North Division Wins Thrilling 2018 AHL All-Star Challenge - AHL
- Rampage Will Honor Breast Cancer Survivors - San Antonio Rampage
- Amerks Assign Three to Cincinnati - Rochester Americans
- LA Kings Kings Recall Michael Amadio, Jonny - Ontario Reign
- TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING RECALL GOALTENDER LOUIS DOMINGUE FROM SYRACUSE CRUNCH - Syracuse Crunch
- Jets Recall Comrie from Manitoba and Assign - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Syracuse Crunch Announce 2018-19 Regular Season Schedule
- Syracuse Crunch Unveil 25th Season Logo
- Tampa Bay Lightning Sign Defenseman Cameron Gaunce to One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Defenseman Hubert Labrie to One-Year AHL Contract
- Tampa Bay Lightning Sign Forward Kevin Lynch to One-Year, Two-Way Contract