Syracuse Crunch and Dunkin' Donuts Continue Munchkins Hosting
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Syracuse Crunch and Dunkin' Donuts have announced the continuation of the Dunkin' Donuts Munchkins Hosting Program and Goals for Charity during the 2017-18 season.
The Dunkin' Donuts Munchkins Hosting Program is an initiative that benefits area youth groups and nonprofit organizations. As part of the program, Dunkin' Donuts will underwrite the cost of 20 tickets to each Crunch home game for these youth groups and charitable organizations. Along with tickets, each member of the Dunkin' Donuts Munchkins Hosting Program group will receive a special offer from Dunkin' Donuts. During games, the Crunch will welcome each group with a scoreboard announcement, courtesy of Dunkin' Donuts.
Since the 2008-09 season, the Crunch and Dunkin' Donuts have teamed up to offer the Dunkin' Donuts Munchkins Hosting Program. Past recipients of the program include the It's About Childhood & Family, Inc., Boys & Girls Club, Hillside Family of Agencies, Meals on Wheels and ARISE Child & Family Service.
Area youth groups and nonprofit organizations may submit their request to be part of the Dunkin' Donuts Munchkins Hosting Program by contacting the Crunch at 315-473-4444 or by visiting the office at 800 S. State St. in Syracuse.
To further serve the Syracuse community, Dunkin' Donuts is also bringing back Goals for Charity for 2017-18. For every Crunch goal scored during the season, Dunkin' Donuts will donate one pound of coffee to the Food Bank of Central New York. Last season, Dunkin' Donuts donated 232 pounds of coffee.
Single game tickets and packages for the 2017-18 season are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Crunch office located inside the War Memorial Arena at 800 S. State St. in Syracuse, by calling the office at 315-473-4444. For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch) using #SyrCrunch.
About Dunkin' Donuts Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 11 years running. The company has more than 12,300 restaurants in 46 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 29, 2017
- Coyotes Reduce Training Camp Roster by Two Players - Tucson Roadrunners
- AHL Live Early-Bird Pricing Now Available for 2017-18 Season - AHL
- San Diego Gulls Announce Roster Moves - San Diego Gulls
- Blackhawks Assign Three Players to Rockford - Rockford IceHogs
- Rangers Assign Matt Puempel to Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Stanley Cup Comes to Northeast Pennsylvania on October 25 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Reign and Roadrunners Meet in Preseason - Ontario Reign
- Amerks Preseason Game Saturday against Toronto to be Live Streamed - Rochester Americans
- Tampa Bay Lightning Assign Alexander Volkov to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- IceHogs Release Seven from Training Camp Roster - Rockford IceHogs
- Blackhawks Assign Delia - Rockford IceHogs
- Luff and Maillet Shine in Preseason Shootout Victory over Gulls On - Ontario Reign
- San Diego 3 at Ontario 4 (Shootout) - San Diego Gulls
- Bridgeport Sound Tigers 2, Wolf Pack 0 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Binghamton Devils Training Camp Roster Released - Binghamton Senators
- Penguins Reduce Training Camp Roster - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Utica Comets to Host 2018 AHL All-Star Classic Presented by Turning - Utica Comets
- Syracuse Crunch and Dunkin' Donuts Continue Munchkins Hosting - Syracuse Crunch
- Iowa Announces Roster Additions and Cuts - Iowa Wild
- Manitoba Moose Moose Reduce Roster - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Forward Daniel Walcott to One-Year Contract
- Tampa Bay Lightning Acquire Seventh Round Pick in 2021 from Nashville Predators
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Defenseman Cameron Gaunce to One-Year Contract
- Syracuse Crunch to Host 2019-20 Home Opener October 19
- Tampa Bay Lightning Announce Hockey Operations Department Promotions, New Hire