Summary of Discipline - Week 14
March 22, 2019 - National Lacrosse League (NLL) News Release
This memorandum serves to inform you of supplementary discipline from games played from March 15 - 16, 2019.
PLAYER/COACH TEAM Date of Game DISCIPLINARY ACTION
Joel Coyle New England Mar 16 Major Rule 63.2
Colton Porter Vancouver Mar 16 Major Rule 63.2
Ryan Fournier New England Mar 16 Game Misconduct, Rule 95.13
Update Callum Crawford New England Feb 24 Player served one game suspension for Rule 78.4.
The Hearing Officer has reduced the 5 game suspension to a one game suspension for Rule 41.4.
Match penalty, one game suspension, Rule 78.4. Five game suspension, Rule 41.4
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from March 22, 2019
- Rock Flat in 14-5 Loss to Swarm - Toronto Rock
- NLL Statement from the League Office - NLL
- Game Preview | Warriors vs Mammoth - Vancouver Warriors
- Razor's Edge - Vancouver Warriors
- Game Preview - San Diego Seals
- Summary of Discipline - Week 14 - NLL
- Knighthawks Sign Forward Matthew Lee - Rochester Knighthawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.