NLL Statement from the League Office
March 22, 2019 - National Lacrosse League (NLL) News Release
Per the CBA, any suspension to a player assessed by the League may be appealed by the PLPA. The dispute resolution process utilizes a neutral hearing officer to hear the appeal and offer a final judgement. The hearing officer reviewed the play and considered prior appeal decisions involving NLL players as well as relevant law in reaching a final decision.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from March 22, 2019
- Rock Flat in 14-5 Loss to Swarm - Toronto Rock
- NLL Statement from the League Office - NLL
- Game Preview | Warriors vs Mammoth - Vancouver Warriors
- Razor's Edge - Vancouver Warriors
- Game Preview - San Diego Seals
- Summary of Discipline - Week 14 - NLL
- Knighthawks Sign Forward Matthew Lee - Rochester Knighthawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.